Climate and Health Equity Webinar Series
This webinar series is part of the Consortium’s Climate and Health Equity Fellowship program. Each month we bring in experts on climate and equity to speak on health and climate issues. This series is focused on perspectives from BIPOC speakers. So far, we have hosted “Environmental Justice – From the Beginning,” “Breaking Down Barriers to Energy Justice,” and “Protecting Public Health: Urban and Rural Heat Resilience Strategies.” Please check back on this page for details on forthcoming webinars. The webinars take place the second Friday of each month from 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm ET. Register below.
- June 11th – Food and Water – How Food and Water Policies Fail Communities of Color – Register Here
- July 9th – Extreme Weather
- August 13th – Mental Health
- September 10th – Transportation
- October 8th – Patient and Community Resilience and Adaptation
- November 12th – Climate solutions in Health Care and Public Health Systems