Jan 26: USCHA Webinar – State Energy Efficiency Policy
Time: 12:00-1:00 PM PST
Sponsor: US Climate and Health Alliance
More information: Join us for the US Climate and Health Alliance’s next State Policy Initiative webinar which will focus on energy efficiency policy. The webinar will be held on Friday, January 26th from 12:00 – 1:00 PST. The webinar will include an overview of state energy efficiency policy; discuss the climate, health, and equity implications of energy efficiency policy; and provide an opportunity to learn from a leading state on energy efficiency policy.
Speakers will include:
- Annie Gilleo, American Council for an Energy-Efficient Economy
- Cassandra Kubes, American Council for an Energy-Efficient Economy
- Ellen Tohn, Tohn Environmental Strategies
- Sari Bilick, Human Impact Partners
- Ian Finlayson, Massachusetts Department of Energy Resources
USCHA Webinar – State Energy Efficiency Policy
Fri, Jan 26, 2018 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM PST
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (571) 317-3122
Access Code: 719-665-757
Joining from a video-conferencing room or system?
Cisco devices: firstname.lastname@example.org
First GoToMeeting? Let’s do a quick system check: https://link.gotomeeting.com/system-check