Jun 24, 2020 Webinar: After the Smoke Clears: How Wildfires Impact Our Health
Wednesday, June 24, 2020 | 1:00 – 2:00 PM EST | More information
- Describe the public health impacts of wildfire smoke.
- Identify the ways in which climate change and health equity lead to disparate health risks for wildfire smoke exposure.
- Explore opportunities for building resilience and bolstering wildfire preparedness.
- Will Barrett, Director of Clean Air Advocacy, American Lung Association in California
- Wayne Cascio, Director of the Center for Public health and Environmental Assessment, US Environmental Protection Agency
- Melissa Nootz, Montana Field Organizer, Moms Clean Air Force
- Surili Sutaria Patel, Director, APHA Center for Climate, Health and Equity; Deputy Director, APHA Center for Public Health Policy